You may not know it yet, but someone in another group within your organization could benefit greatly by using policyIQ’s Forms Management feature. They’re just waiting for you to share the good news with them! There are a number of manual processes common to every organization. Using policyIQ Forms, these processes can be automated, making them simpler, more efficient and more secure.
Thanks to the clunkiness common to manual processes, your co-workers are likely struggling with issues like these:
- Non-standard distribution of materials – sometimes via email, sometimes in person, sometimes stored on a network drive
- Respondents are manually reminded of deadlines (or not reminded at all!)
- Separate lists or documents to keep track of who has received a particular item and which of those recipients have yet to respond
- How do we track particular responses (how many users answered a certain question a particular way)?
- Version control is a challenge – which version is the latest?
- Start the manual process over if a recipient submits an incomplete response
Key components of policyIQ functionality make this process more efficient:
- Forms are distributed in a uniform manner – recipients locate Forms on their policyIQ Dashboard
- Forms come with assigned due dates
- Easily track all information related to a Form – who received the form, who has submitted their response
- Report on every detail of a Form response
- Approvers can withhold approval and return a Form to the submitter with comments or further instructions
Here are just a few examples of other departments that may find value in policyIQ Forms and the processes they could automate:
- Account Reconciliations
- Monthly Closing Forms
- Hiring requests
- Corporate Policy Sign-offs
- System access requests
- Help Ticket Requests
Why not make your co-workers’ lives easier by introducing them to this powerful, cost-saving tool you already own? We’d like to speak with you some more on this topic and share some ideas that you can then share with others. Join us at 1 PM ET on Friday, December 18 for “Using policyIQ Forms to Automate your Processes.” Click here to register!