The majority of policyIQ customers begin using policyIQ to capture, manage, communicate and report on content. Often, once users refine their initial use of policyIQ, they begin exploring other uses, features and possibilities. About 60 percent of policyIQ clients have realized significant time and cost savings by automating processes using policyIQ’s Forms functionality.
Are you among them?
If not, we will present a number of ideas and examples in our training sessions and blog posts this month that may pique your interest. Even if you are among them and you’re already using policyIQ’s Forms, I’ll bet we’ll have something of value for you woven in here this month, too! Here is a sample of ways that policyIQ customers are making use of policyIQ’s Forms Management functionality:
- Many organizations have begun utilizing policyIQ’s Forms to make their process for gathering annual sign-offs on corporate policies more efficient.
- Do you have employees that have to certify to their correct performance of various procedures for your Quality System? This is another use of policyIQ’s Forms.
- Have to comply with SOX, PCI, NAIC, NRC, HIPAA, Title 31 or any number of other regulations or requirements? Use policyIQ to automate and simplify self assessments, certifications, and assertions.
- The variety of possible field types makes policyIQ Forms a great option for sending out employee, customer satisfaction and other surveys.
- Use policyIQ’s Forms to create a simple and automated means for employees to submit requests for access to systems, maintenance, vacation, or approval to perform any number of tasks.
The number of possible applications is limited only by your imagination!
Our July Focus: We will provide you with guidance on how to implement policyIQ’s Forms Management functionality for many of these uses. We’ll help you to assess the benefits of automating your processes such as simplified access for your employees, powerful management by your process administrators, and effortless—yet secure—access to pertinent information for your approvers.
Mark your calendar!
On July 27th, 3pm ET, our live CPE session will walk through the complete account reconciliation process and the automation of this process in policyIQ using Forms. Register now for Managing your Account Reconciliation Process in policyIQ.
If you have an idea or manual process that you would like to automate and want to brainstorm with a policyIQ expert, please contact us at support@policyIQ.com.