The policyIQ Team has worked to help many companies develop content management solutions for their business initiatives:
- We have helped some to implement tools to manage their review and approval processes.
- Others were looking for more automated means to communicate and alert employees and vendors that a deliverable had changed or an agreement had been approved.
- We helped some organizations to gain greater oversight and to more efficiently and confidently analyze information by better utilizing the reporting capability.
- Other organizations have asked for guidance to bring automation to their processes that involve employee certification or sign-off and to routine gathering of information in processes such as account reconciliations.
- Some have simply employed policyIQ to wrangle in the various directories, SharePoint sites, contributors, and so on to bring governance to their organization’s information.
Can we really multi-task in policyIQ?
A number of policyIQ users have expressed interest in leveraging the application’s capabilities for multiple initiatives in their organizations such as those described above, but aren’t sure exactly how to make it happen. Some of you have told us that you need some help utilizing the security features to create appropriate segregation of duties. Others have admitted that you simply don’t want to share your site and allow other cooks in your kitchen! In our CPE session this month, the policyIQ team will demonstrate how policyIQ can be applied for multiple initiatives—for real!
Your partners on the policyIQ team sincerely enjoy working with you!
We encourage you to join us at this month’s training session (and at others in the coming months) and to engage with us on our blog. Comment on our blog, email us, call us (1.866.753.1231) and let us know how we can support you with your initiatives.
Join us to be entered in the policyIQ Sweepstakes
We know that you’re busy and that you might have put off plans to revisit your policyIQ optimization, configuration or even simply attending one of our sessions, so we want to make it even more worth your while…
Join us in our CPE session on July 21st and respond to the 3rd polling question to be entered to win a full GB of storage and associated maintenance for a year (value of $1000)!
Keep your eyes peeled
Stay tuned! We will use our blog to introduce other opportunities for giveaways in the near future.