I love gearing up for a brand new year. There is something about rolling over the calendar that makes me feel as though anything is possible in the coming 12 months!
As the policyIQ team gets ready to greet 2012, we really do feel like anything is possible in this upcoming year! We have some amazing things happening, and we can’t wait to share them with you. Our goals for the year are aimed at helping YOU to:
- Consolidate and save! We will develop new ways to apply policyIQ for the management of business content and processes so that organizations may consolidate processes within one system, save time and save money.
- Network with other policyIQ users. We will foster the establishment of a collaborative environment of best practice sharing, open communication and idea generation among members of our policyIQ user community.
- Enjoy excellent support. We will provide the highest quality of user support that has made policyIQ and Resources Global Professionals a valued partner to hundreds of companies around the world.
- Take advantage of new tools. We will put our existing and new clients on the path to greater efficiency using a range of media to simplify and expedite the configuration and implementation of policyIQ.
- Access policyIQ from any browser! We will launch version 7: a fully cross-browser compatible version of policyIQ with still more features aimed at improving the policyIQ user-experience!
Experience a more user-friendly policyIQ…from any browser!
It might seem like it has been awhile since our last feature rich upgrade to policyIQ, but don’t let that fool you. Our development team has been hard at work on some truly amazing new things – and we are just taking a little longer than normal between upgrades to roll out a fantastic new interface with policyIQ version 7.
In 2012, policyIQ will be cross-browser compatible! For those of you who prefer Firefox or perhaps use Safari on your Mac when working at home, policyIQ will be fully functional on all of the major alternative browsers.
In addition to no longer requiring the use of Internet Explorer, we’re updating the interface for better response times and more user-friendly navigation with features such as a resizable left navigation pane! We can’t share too many details just yet, but we will soon be reaching out to some of our power users to review the upcoming changes and to solicit feedback.
Look for new ways to connect via social media!
We’re also looking forward to bringing you new ways to connect with us and with each other via social media. Keep an eye out for Twitter feeds and LinkedIn groups to follow in the coming year.
Respond to our survey in January
We don’t set our goals in a vacuum. We need your input! In January, we’ll be launching a customer survey to help us to better understand your needs and wishes for policyIQ. Make your voices heard – and share the survey with any colleagues who are using policyIQ, as well. Keep an eye on your email for this important request.
We hope that you have all enjoyed a wonderful year in 2011 – and we’re looking forward to helping you with your continued success in 2012!