We’re extremely grateful for the opportunities that we have had to get to know all of you within the policyIQ user community. Of course, it is wonderful to know you on a professional level – what are your goals, what makes you successful, and where can we help. But I also love when I get the chance to spend a few minutes getting to know YOU, those things we have in common and the wonderful (and sometimes not so wonderful) things happening in your lives.
Just within the last year, I’ve…
- Celebrated with you as you brought twins into the world.
- Shared the process of buying a new home, and commiserated about all of the “little” projects that continue to eat up our free time.
- Sympathized with the stresses that a new job brings.
- Finally met you in person after years of working together, and discovered a shared love of theater.
- Mourned with you over the loss of a dear pet.
- Shared your excitement and apprehension as you moved your family halfway across the world for a new career opportunity.
- Laughed with you over vacation mishaps worthy of sitcom writers.
Any one of our team members could be writing this blog post, and would have just as many great connections to share.
So as the year draws to a close, we want to wish you all – our friends, colleagues and community – a very Happy Holiday Season. We have truly enjoyed sharing all the joys that the past year has brought to you, and we wish all the best for the next year to you and all those that are important in your lives.
Season’s Greetings! Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! And a very Happy New Year to all!