Our policyIQ team wanted to take a moment to send you all our best wishes, and to take a look back at 2012.
We started off the year by listening to you
We started off this year with our client survey, asking you how we could improve our policyIQ product, our support and our services. So many of you took the time to let us know how we were doing and what we could be doing better – and your feedback has been invaluable. Based on your feedback, we . . .
- Took a new approach to training by focusing on providing some simplified job aids (checklists and tip sheets).
- Launched our new blog with easier searching and tagging, so that we could make our written information more accessible to all of you.
- Implemented a new process around reviewing and responding to all feature requests on a bi-weekly basis, to get you feedback more quickly and consistently.
We have added to and improved the policyIQ solutions offered
We’ve also worked on new policyIQ solutions for Conflict Minerals Compliance, improved our offering for Anti-Corruption Compliance and took a look at how we can Streamline your Internal Audit Testing.
We can’t wait to launch the next generation of policyIQ: Version 7.0!
Of course, our biggest project this year has been our work on policyIQ version 7.0, which was launched to a number of beta clients last month. We heard your need for cross-browser compatibility, simplified navigation and improved speed – and we incorporated that into the next generation of policyIQ. The feedback from our beta clients has been extremely positive. Here are just a couple of recent quotes:
- It’s so much faster!
- Much more friendly without the modules.
- It’s nice to not have so many pop-ups.
- Very intuitive! If you’ve used a previous version of policyIQ, there is no additional training necessary.
We are looking forward to rolling our version 7.0 in the start of 2013!
We consider ourselves to be extremely lucky to have such an engaged community of policyIQ users, and we are happy to continue to have opportunities to work with you all to create success for your organizations. We can never thank you enough.
From myself and the entire policyIQ team, we want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and the very best in the coming New Year!