As we approach the end of another successful year, RGP and policyIQ are happy to provide a library of the 2013 webcasts presented throughout the year. We strive to continually provide material that will enhance your existing processes and make the day-to-day a bit easier. As in 2012, the webcasts provided insights, case examples, and subject matter expertise from those who have been on the front line working with business leaders – as part of their teams – to solve problems, transfer knowledge and drive change from the inside out.
So, sit back, relax and reap the benefits of the “2013 RGP / policyIQ Webcast Library”! Whether this is your first time viewing or a re-visit, you’re sure to be able to apply the valuable information presented by our professionals!
To view a recording, simply click the topic of your choice.
Finance and Accounting
- Hot Topics in Finance & Accounting (February)
- Best Practices for Successful Mergers and Acquisitions Integration (May)
- Streamlining the Financial Close Process and Account Reconciliation (May)
- Financial Reporting Update (June)
- Quarterly Financial Reporting Update (October)
- Supply Chain Survey Results (March)
- Conflict Minerals & Supply Chain Sustainability: Practical Considerations for Enabling Supply Chain Transparency (May)
- Category Excellence – A Leading Approach to Strategic Sourcing and Supplier Relationship Management (December)
Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Conflict Minerals & Gaining a Competitive Edge: Challenges, Lessons Learned & Practical Considerations (April)
- Conflict Minerals – Practical Considerations and Optimizing a Powerful Information Security Program (September)
- UDI – What you need to know about the FDA’s Unique Device Identifier Rule (October)
- Conflict Minerals Compliance Excellence Series – Assessing Year One Readiness (November)
- Introduction to Business Intelligence (January)
- Automating Cash Flow Reporting Using Hyperion Financial Management (July)
- Data Governance – Establishing an Effective Approach for your Organization (September)
- Best Practices to Creating and Optimizing a Powerful Information Security Program (October)
- Keeping your Private Data Private – Best Practices for Establishing and Maintaining an Effective Data Privacy Program (November)
- Business Intelligence – Best Practices and Trends (December)
- Understanding the PPACA (Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act) (April)
- Leadership and Change Management – The Role of Leaders in Effective Change Management (August)
- Leadership and Change Management – The Role of Leaders in Effective Change Management (Repeat Session) (September)
- Version 7.0 Release Notes Review (January)
- Important SOX Update – Understanding the Impact of the PCAOB Report on ICFR Audits (April)
- The policyIQ Version 7 Experience: Basics, Best Practices and Beyond (July)
Information on the 2014 Resources Global Professionals series and policyIQ presentations will be available in the New Year and we look forward to having you join us again.