This spring, we will be getting out from behind the desk and going on tour! Managing Director, Chris Burd, and Product Director, Stephenie Buehrle will be visiting a number of cities across the United States* to meet with clients, prospective clients and industry experts. We’ll be joining forces with our RGP colleagues across the country to host roundtable events and participate in national and regional conferences.
We’d love to meet with YOU!
The multi-city tour already includes confirmed stops in…
- Las Vegas (March 9 – 11, GAM Conference)
- Detroit (March 10, Detroit IIA Conference)
- Detroit (April 10, RGP / policyIQ Internal Audit Roundtable)
- Houston (April 13, Houston IIA Conference)
- Houston (April 14, RGP / policyIQ Internal Audit Roundtable)
- Orange County (April 21, RGP / policyIQ Internal Audit Roundtable)
- San Diego (April 22, RGP / policyIQ Internal Audit Roundtable)
- Los Angeles (April 24, RGP / policyIQ Internal Audit Roundtable)
We have a number of other locations that we’re working on, as well, but if you don’t see your location on the list and would really like to suggest a stop in your city, let us know!
If we are coming to your city, we’d love to meet you! Let us know if you would be interested in attending one of our events or roundtables, and we’ll be sure to include you on the invitation list. We’ll provide more details on the specific topic of roundtable events when sending invitations. (If there is a specific topic of interest that you’d like us to consider, send along your ideas!)
* We do not yet have any international trips planned, but would love to come to your corner of the world! Hong Kong? London? Singapore? Let us know if you think there is a great event we should be attending or if there is local interest – and we’ll be happy to consider a trip!