- Has your organization recently engaged in merger or acquisition activity?
- Was a valid and somewhat likely risk of financial statement misstatement discovered?
- Has your organization recently become subject to Sarbanes Oxley requirements?
- Did your auditor advise you to formalize your FCPA program?
If faced with one of these (or another) critical governance, risk, and compliance issue, are you prepared with appropriate subject matter expertise and systems to respond? Because you are here and these are examples of circumstances where RGP and our GRC Technology (policyIQ) excel, you are prepared, now!
With more than 70 wholly owned offices around the globe and professionals with 10-20 years’ experience and expertise in a range of subject matters, RGP is prepared to hit the ground running. What our clients quickly learn is different about us is that we build long-term, trusted partnerships by engaging top talent to impart knowledge and expertise—leaving our clients’ employees better equipped while meeting the business’ objectives. Rather than a binder, we leave you with a job well-done and a reliable contact for future reference.
Dictionary.com defines agility as “the power of moving quickly and easily; nimbleness”. GRC Analyst, Michael Rasmussen, says that agility in a GRC technology provider also means being “adaptable to a changing business environment.” Here are some of the characteristics of policyIQ that allow our clients the flexibility to quickly adapt to changing needs:
- Easy to setup and implement (average 4-6 weeks—rather than months or years)
- Familiar look and feel means little to no training required for users
- Flexibility to customize configuration as needs change (in your hands)
- Security control allows multiple entities, departments and priorities in one platform
- Affordable to implement enterprise-wide for a variety of solutions
The greatest testimony we have to policyIQ’s flexibility is our clients! While policyIQ started in Policy Management and Risk and Compliance plus certifications fifteen years ago, our clients began applying the easy-to-employ technology for things like Account Reconciliation Management and Capital Appropriations Approvals.
Click to zoom in and check out a sample of our clients’ policyIQ applications:
Are you tasked with having to respond to changing business needs? Are you interested in seeing solid improvements and results in about a month? Of course, you are! Reach out today: Info@policyIQ.com, 866-753-1231.