The policyIQ on-demand training page includes a variety of learning tools, including:
- Short videos to learn how to accomplish specific tasks, such as Issuing Forms or Create a Page Template
- Introductory videos designed to get new users up to speed quickly
- Longer, solution-focused training that illustrates how to use policyIQ one of our full solutions, from content to reports
- Recorded Release Notes videos, providing overviews of new features released in policyIQ
- Most recent policyIQ training videos, recorded from live sessions
Want to take a look? It’s simple! The training page can be easily accessed from your policyIQ log-in screen, or directly from the help guide. There is so much information to gain from this page and it is updated regularly, what are you waiting for?
One of the real joys for our team this holiday season is the opportunity to say thank you and wish you the very best for the upcoming new year!
We look forward to continuing our partnership with you, continuously enhancing your experience in the policyIQ application, and helping you to work smarter in 2017!
From all of us on RGP’s policyIQ team, have a very
Happy Holiday and a Prosperous New Year!
Thank you to everyone who joined us for some informative web training sessions during 2016! Some of RGP’s brightest minds have givem you insight into their corners of the business world, and how they apply to companies nearly everywhere.
Should you have missed a session or two, click on the titles below to access the recordings. We are currently planning another full schedule for 2017, please check us out at rgp.webex.com and we look forward to having you join us in the New Year!
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
- Financial Reporting Update: Update Outlook 2016 | June
- FASB’s New Lease Standard: What you Need to Know
- Revenue Recognition: Leading Change Across the Enterprise
- Leveraging Contract Lifecycle Management to Support the New Revenue Recognition Standard
- Performance Obligations and Contract Acquisition Costs Under ASC606: ‘Revenue from Contracts – A Deep Dive
M&A Considerations Series
- Part 1: Best Practices for Maximizing the Value from your Acquisitions
- Part 2: The Impact of an M&A Deal on Technical Accounting
- Mastering Change in the Legal Department
- Trends in Fair Pay Compliance: Recent Developments and How Companies Should Respond
- Enterprise Resource Planning: An Overview of Cloud-Based vs Traditional Systems
- From Data to Dollars: Best Practices for Rapid Value Realization
- Keys to a Successful Implementation
- Using Spend Analytics to Drive Savings and Improve the Bottom Line
- Integrated Supply Chain Risk
- Driving Supply Chain Value with an Assessment
GENERAL BUSINESS ISSUES
- Enterprise Risk Management in policyIQ: Play recording
- Evidence Collection for Audits in policyIQ: Play recording
- Introduction to policyIQ: Play recording
In this time of gratitude, we give thanks for you, our policyIQ community. We value not only your business, but we appreciate your confidence in us. We enjoy the opportunity to work with you to continuously improve the policyIQ product and to create new solutions for your business.
Counting you among our clients is something for which we are especially grateful. On behalf of all of us at policyIQ, we wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving.