In case you were out enjoying your summer and missed announcements on the latest policyIQ release, we’re here to share the highlights! The theme of policyIQ’s version 7.9 is Convenience. We rolled out 7 features that help to boost efficiency in the flow of your daily work.
- Navigation continues to get easier and faster! Save time by leveraging “Favorite Folders” to lift your critical work to the top of the list.
- Is yours one of the organizations that uses policyIQ primarily for Account Reconciliations, 302 Certifications, or Policy Sign-offs? Perhaps you’d like to have Form Management as your top navigation option? Site Administrators, you can highlight your prioritized activities that your organization engages in most by reordering items in the left navigation pane.
- Paste content into policyIQ from a range of other document and file types and retain your formatting with this upgraded HTML/Rich Text Editor.
- Perform calculations on multiple figures originating in related content (Calculated Linked Fields). This allows you to perform activities like determining cumulative risk calculations and arriving at the sum of Standalone Selling Prices for each Performance Obligation linked to the contract. The flexibility of policyIQ to provide more custom solutions for a wide range of business initiatives just got a boost with this feature!
- Approvers – we’re thinking of you.
- Some people rely on email to keep them apprised when their attention is needed and others loathe the ever-growing number of items in their inbox. Now, policyIQ lets you decide which approvers in the approval string will be automatically notified via email when items have been submitted for their review.
- Prior to this release, an individual could only occupy one step in the approval process. It was not historically possible to approve, pass the content to other approvers, and then bring it back around for final approval. If a process requires the same person to step in multiple times, policyIQ now supports that process.
- Rolling forward just got easier! If your organization likes to leverage the previous period’s tests rather than starting from blank templates, you can accomplish roll forward in fewer steps with the ability to Remove Attachments in Bulk.
- Take advantage of the flexibility of policyIQ! Changes in process, regulation, org structure, or responsibilities might lead to the need for adjustments to solutions and templates. Solution designers (policyIQ administrators) will be happy to learn that it is now possible to copy fields from one template to another, making it easier to leverage the work of previous solutions for new or improved solutions.
Would you like some help taking advantage of features that were rolled out after your original configuration (from this summer’s release or past releases)? Contact us and we’ll be happy to walk you through the steps!