Think, for a moment, about your human resources policies, risk documentation, safety specs, audit issues, training materials, accounting procedures or your IT controls.
- Do external audiences, as well as internal employees, need access?
- And do these audiences require access to different subsets of your content?
- Does the intended audience know exactly where and how to locate all relevant content?
- Is the latest version of the content available to your audience?
- What steps do you have to take to disseminate content changes to your audience?
These are among the information governance considerations that RGP systematically addresses using policyIQ.
One of the lesser known perks of policyIQ is the ease with which you can provide free, simple, secure and tailored read-only access to your audience.
In this related blog post, we described one feature of policyIQ that gives organizations an easy-to-setup and easy-to-use solution for presenting and disseminating content to your read-only users.
If you are trying to develop a plan for appropriately sharing different types of documentation with their respective audiences, get in touch with us! We enjoy brainstorming and problem-solving challenges like this!